Content

The Chapel of Virgin Mary of Lourdes

It can be found on the foothill of Hanuše, to the left of the road to Benkovice. It was built after 1880 by a religious family of Doctor Gnädinger, who had moved to Hradec from Freistadt near Vienna. People from Hradec and its surroundings come there to pray, to thank St. Mary and ask her for help. They also bring flowers to the place, which was reconstructed by Mr Zbyněk Řemelka in 2007.