Content

The Chapel of Jan of Nepomuk

It was built by Polish citizens in 1832 at the suggestion of Priest Leifert. Three baroque statues of St. Jan of Nepomuk, St. Sebastian and St. Florian and two smaller statues of angels from the 18th century were repaired and polychromed in 1988. The chapel is listed in the State list of monuments as number 3073.