St. James´ Churchyard Chapel
It was built by Kašpar Pruskovský in 1587, at the same time with the setting up of the new churchyard, and consecrated at the same time as the parish church of St Peter and Paul. Its altar was painted by Ignaz Gϋnter, a painter from Opava, side altars are from the 18th century.
The nave of the chapel with the presbytery is 14.3 m long and 8.3 m wide. The tower with a bell is 18 m high. Several marble slabs of the Lichnowsky princes can be seen in the chapel, and thechapel itself is listed in the State list of the monuments as number 1545.