Hradec nad Moravicí
747 41 Hradec nad Moravicí
Phone: 595 173 043, 778 700 071
Vršovice is located 6.5 km to the south of Opava 328 – 410 m above sea level. It has a population of about 480 people. The village is surrounded by woods owned by the state, private owners and the village itself. Some areas such as meadows and arable land are suitable for farming.
The dominant of the village is the Chapel consecrated to the Divine Heart of the Saviour which was built in 1909.
The Chapel of St. Mary
It is located near the road from Chvalíkovice in the shadow of an old lime tree.
A wooden chapel was built on top of Brdlice hill after the WWII to commemorate the war victims. Near the chapel is also a monument from 1924 commemorating the dead from the WWI.